Matthew Long – All Stars Champion
Responsible for driving and growing All Stars Cricket within Northamptonshire. This role supports clubs both delivering and contemplating delivering the ECBs new entry level program, as well as promotion of the package to local markets
Working in the following areas;
- Driving growth in ASC and increasing the number of local opportunities available across the region
- Building relationships and retaining 2017 centres.
- Exciting new centres and partners about ASC and recruiting them to deliver in 2018.
- Promoting All Stars Cricket extensively in local primary schools and encouraging transition into local centres.
- Developing relationships with the HE/ voluntary sector to broaden the workforce supporting delivery of ASC
- Supporting centres to have everything they need in place to provide a safe and inclusive environment.
- Facilitate recruitment, training and accreditation of ASC Activators and school promotion workforce
- Supporting clubs to develop and implement local marketing plans.
- Develop innovative strategies to engage new audiences and broaden the reach of ASC, increasing brand awareness as a local level
- Supporting ASC centres in action, providing feedback to enhance the customer experience
- Co-ordinating money can’t buy experiences in programme, at a local level and at ODIs and Tests.
- Providing ongoing support to centres and activators, and responding to any queries received.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supporting the end of programme review.