Responsible for managing and delivering a range of cricket related objectives in line with the Northants Recreational Cricket Strategic Plan and within the Northants Recreational Cricket CIC Outcome Framework. Some of the roles’ key tasks include:
- To deliver coaching in Schools as directed by the Northants Schools Plan
- To deliver Coaching Programmes (including 1-1s and various groups)
- To Coach County/District Squads where agreed
- To manage all aspects of the Northants Volunteer Programme
- To deliver the Volunteer Development Plan
- To deliver the Volunteer Annual Action Plan
- To manage the Northants Volunteer Reward & Recognition Programme
- To manage Northants CricketForce
Patricia is an ECB Level 2 qualified cricket coach and has worked on the Chance to Shine scheme for the last 2 years on behalf of Northamptonshire Cricket. Patricia has experience in coaching boys and girls of mixed ages and abilities; within school and club environments. During her gap year, Patricia spent time coaching cricket in and around Paarl in South Africa.
Patricia is the current captain of the Northamptonshire Womens 1st XI The Steel-ettos and has been a player in the squad for over 10 years. Patricia plays her club cricket for Oundle Town and Burton Latimer Cricket Club.
Patricia graduated from the University of Bedfordshire in 2011 with a degree in BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy and currently runs a small Sports Therapy business in the Northamptonshire area. Patricia is going to continue with her business alongside her position as Cricket development officer. She hopes to be able to further her experience in the Sports Therapy industry as well as her qualifications as a cricket coach.
Favourite Cricketer: Andrew Flintoff