How would you like to have £250 pounds to spend in your local Jewson Branch?
In partnership with the ECB, Jewson are once again offering clubs the opportunity to collect a bonus £200* credit just for setting up a Jewson Privilege Account with an initial deposit of £50.
All you have to do is…
1. Apply for your Jewson Privilege Account Scheme via your club’s NatWest CricketForce registration page here
2. Deposit £50 into your club’s account
3. Recieve your bonus £200* courtesy of the ECB – no strings attached!
4. Get spending on improvements to your club and take advantage to the preferrential rates offered to cricket clubs nation wide
* Available to the first 1500 clubs that register only
** If you’d like to know who setup your club’s page, email
firstname.lastname@example.org For further information on the Jewson Privilege Account Scheme please download and read their Guidance Notes.