Role: Clubs & Community Manager
Reports to: Cricket Development Manager
Deadline: 7th December 2018
Salary: 21 – 24k + expenses (Dependent on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clubs and Community Manager within the Recreational Department at Northamptonshire County Cricket Club.
The successful candidate will have experience and a good understanding of how a local Cricket Club operates. Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication skills primarily on a face to face basis and expect to work flexible hours.
The role will also require the successful candidate to have a good working understanding of social and digital media
The CCM is the key Cricket Club contact for all activity supported by Northants Cricket. The post holder will be responsible to and line managed by the Cricket Development manager and be office based at the County Ground, Northampton. There will be a fair amount of local travel.
The CCM will ensure our Cricket Clubs needs and challenges are supported and various ECB initiatives are delivered appropriately and timely to guarantee the growth of the game across clubs and the wider community. Acting as the main point of contact for Club Volunteers the role will ensure growth in the number of people playing and volunteering at Clubs.
The post holder will also gather and communicate feedback in all directions to ensure an excellent standard of customer service to our Clubs and Partners.
- Wide knowledge and understanding of Northamptonshire’s Club Cricket
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and electronic)
- A clear understanding of all social media networks
- Ability to prioritise tasks and take ownership of projects from inception to completion
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A well respected and positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently and meeting tight deadlines
- A flexible approach to working hours (involving evenings and weekends)
- Clean UK driving licence and suitable transport for Club visits/meetings
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to;
Derek Styman, Cricket Development Manager, Northamptonshire County Cricket Club, The County Ground, Abington Avenue, Northampton NN1 4PR or by e-mail to email@example.com
The closing date for this role is 7th December 2018.
Strictly no agencies.